RACE PERFORMANCE brake pads are designed for track/circuit use, where temperatures are above 350ºC (662ºF). The pad is enhanced with carbon fibre for high strength and offers stable friction at extreme temperatures.
The RACE PERFORMANCE range is recommended for super sprints, circuit racing, and other extreme temperature applications.
We recommend use with 5000 SERIES T3 slotted rotors for maximum braking performance and consistency. The RACE PERFORMANCE range is not suitable for road use!
RACE PERFORMANCE part numbers are denoted by the suffix RP.
NOTE: Race Performance parts are not available for sale in the EU or any other markets outside Australia
- Optimal braking consistency up to extreme temperatures
- Carbon-metallic formulation
- Super sprints & circuit racing
- Extreme temperature applications
- Only use with high performance rotors such as DBA 5000 Series
- Not suitable for road use
Back to top