MARC Cars New Zealand is pleased to announce its latest addition to the MARC cars stable - the MARC GT.
The MARC GT is an upgrade on the current and very successful MARC Focus & MARC Mazda launched in 2014.
The MARC GT continues to champion the already successful platform of the MARC concept - a cost effective & driver friendly race car suited to both grass roots and professional competitors.
The car is designed and manufactured in partnership with PACE Innovations and showcases a sleek new GT style body.
The MARC GT is the first MARC Car to feature a full-size cockpit for both driver and passenger, opening up options for sponsor ride days and driver training options.
BRAND NEW MODEL!
MARC GT Specifications
- GT Coupe, Front V8 engine, Rear Transaxle with 50/50 front to rear axle weight
- MARC GT
- Common platform chassis. ChromeMoly Space Frame designed &manufactured by PACE Innovations
- Bolt on front & rear crash structure
- Front Splitter, Rear Diffuser, Adjustable Rear Wing
- LS3 Engine - 565 BHP @ 6,100rpm / 528ft-lb of torque @ 5,100rpm
- Velocity Engineering / Dailey 3-Stage Dry Sump System
- FAST LSX-R with fly by wire, single throttle body
- MoTeC ECU & PDM 30
- Fuel Safe 120LT Fuel Cell
- Direct feed custom airbox with K&N cone style filter element
- Stainless Steel Fabricated Exhaust System
- PWR Twin Radiator Cooling System and Oil to Water Heat Exchanger
- 6-Speed Sequential Holinger Transaxle
- Tilton 5.5” 3 plate Sintered Clutch & Holinger flywheel
- Paddle Shift System
- PACE Innovations Modular Upright Double Wishbone Suspension with adjustable ARB
- Adjustable Quantum Dampers
- Brembo Forged Calipers and Brembo Rotor / Pad Package
- Bosch ABS Brake System
- Tilton Overhung 3 Pedal System with driver adjustable brake bias
- Electronic Steering Rack with Woodward steering components
- Lifeline Zero 360 Novec™ 1230 Mechanical system
- Inboard air jacks with external spike fill
- Front & Rear Semi Forged 18x11
- MoTeC M150 ECU
- GPS Lap Timing
- Engine Diagnostics
- OMP Seat and Harness
- Endurance Refuelling - FUEL SAFE Quick-fill 2” dry-brake system
- Forged 12x18 rear wheels (NZ Upgrade Only)
Back to top