The Bell KC7-EV CMR is a karting specific helmet based on the hugely popular KC7-CMR helmet. It shares all the same features, such as the incredibly low weight and superb ventilation system but the KC7-EV has a larger visor aperture to provide an increased field of view and is available in smaller sizes down to 51cm. Constructed using an ultra lightweight Carbon/Kevlar/Glass hand laminated shell with a 2mm double screen anti fog visor for perfect visibility in all conditions.
- Ultra lightweight and strong carbon/kevlar/fibreglass composite shell
- Large visor aperture for improved field of view
- Anti fog visor provides excellent visibility
- 14 air intakes and extraction channels provide optimum airflow through the helmet
- A range of spoilers and air intakes are available separately
The shell of the KC7-EV CMR is designed to provide the optimum visor location which improves aerodynamics and reduces noise.
The powerful top and chin bar ventilation keeps the drivers head cool thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
A range of accessories including different visor options, spoilers and air intakes are available separately.¬†Please note:¬†This EV version uses a different visor to the original KC7-CMR helmet.
Helmet weights -
- Sizes 51-56cm - 1185g (+/-3%)
- Sizes 57-59cm - 1230g (+/-3%)
Snell-FIA CMR-2016 approved