Famous Bell Star design as worn by famous F1 drivers in the seventies. Fast-forward 50-odd years and Bell is again launching this iconic helmet to the delight of true classic car enthusiasts and historic car drivers. The same shape as the famous original Bell Helmets are reintroduced but produced to the last safety standard (FIA 8859/SNELL SA2020) using the latest production techniques and high tech materials and featured in our special Bell Heritage White color with a gloss finish.
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Advanced one-density, single-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Interior: Tan High Strength ‚Äì High Comfort FR Fabric
- Shield and pivot kit: Clear Star Classic
- Smoked shield available as an accessory
- Color: Bell Heritage White
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL
- Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020
The Bell Star Classic helmet is finished in a heritage white colour shell with tan interior. The shell includes M6 female terminals which allow FHR posts to be retro-fitted. Posts are not included but are available to purchase separately.