Tilton‚Äôs 900-Series pedal assemblies feature the latest in pivot-mount master cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency, providing exceptional driver feedback and repeatable braking. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed ‚Äúgimbal-type‚Äù balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of brake bias migration through braking zone.
- Billet aluminum frame and pedals with adjustable foot pads and¬†anti-slip surface.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (4.52:1, 4.65:1, 4.78:1, 4.91:1, 5.32:1, 5.48:1,¬†5.63:1, 5.80:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference¬†without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- 7/16‚Äù-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. ¬†Integrated angle limit¬†in case of front or rear brake circuit failure. ¬†Longer clevis for increased¬†front master cylinder stroke.
- Adjustable throttle stops limit pedal movement in both directions and¬†adjustable clutch stop prevents clutch over-stroking.