Tilton’s popular 3-chamber plastic reservoir is value-packed, incorporating many features found in the billet aluminum version at a price that meets most budgets. There is no longer a reason to use three separate plastic reservoirs–this reservoir combines the three into one convenient package.
3-Chamber Plastic Reservoir Features
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon material.
- Three separate internal reservoirs allow for complete evacuation of one without affecting the remaining two.
- Gasket-sealed removable lid allows for easy cleaning.
- Reservoir lid incorporates screens to prevent foreign objects (nuts, bolts, etc.) from falling into reservoir.
- Leak-proof baffle design ensures that fluid remains in reservoir.
- Convenient fluid level indicator windows.
- 2-hole mount provides simple installation onto firewall/bulkhead.
- Available for use with push-on rubber hose or AN-4 braided lines.
Warning: PTFE, EPDM or SBR hose must be used.