XLT-Series Super Starters are designed for individuals that desire the most compact and lightest weight starter available. Suitable for use on engines up to 400 C.I.D. and/or 10.5:1 compression ratio with a standard diameter flywheel.
What makes an XLT-Series Super Starter?
Every XLT-Series is made with top quality, 100% new¬†components, assembled by highly trained technicians and¬†individually dyno-tested to assure quality. Over 30 years of listening¬†to feedback from motorsports customers has gone into the¬†constant development of these starters, making them the choice for¬†the most demanding applications.
- Lightweight yet powerful, the 1.6 HP motor and planetary gear-reduction provides the torque need to start high performance engines.
- Precision machined components are held to critical tolerances, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- Internal vibration damping and electrical insulation provide longevity and maximum performance.
- Thread locking compound is used on all fasteners and are secured to precise specifications.
- Serrated belleville lock washers are used to ensure fasteners stay in place through severe vibrations and heat cycles.
Chevy V8 / 90 degree, Formula Ford, Hewland MK5/MK8 transaxles, Tilton 52-Series 7.25" bellhousing, Tilton 53-Series OE bellhousing, Universal, no mount nose, Cosworth with FT200 transaxle
153-tooth ring gear, 110-tooth ring gear, 104-tooth ring gear, Ford, Dodge R5, 9-tooth, 10-pitch, 10-tooth, 12-pitch